Under the Direction of Ms. Phyllis Fibleuil, Music Director & Organist
The Parish Choir continues its faithful commitment to the music ministry of St. David’s. Our members tirelessly give of their time and talents in order to enhance our worship with music, an integral part of our Liturgy. Despite challenges of illness and work commitments, we have continued to lift the name of the Lord our God in song. We pray fervently for each other, especially those who cannot be with us due to illness.
Our choir also extends its musical ministry beyond St. David’s by participating in musical events within the Jamaica Deanery, St. John’s United Methodist Church of Elmont, and other community outreach.
- Regular Sunday 10:30 am Services
- Christmas Concert featuring Handel’s Messiah and other Christmas festivities
- Christmas Concert with St. John’s UMC
- Martin Luther King Ecumenical Service at John’s UMC
- Participation in Special Services: Lenten Deanery Service at St. David’s, and also Combined Deanery Choir Lenten Services
- Confirmation Service at All Saints, Baldwin
We welcome any comments or suggestions from our fellow members and the Congregation, as these can be helpful.
New members are always welcome! We invite and encourage singers of all ages to join us. We are especially appealing to sopranos and tenors. Rehearsals are Thursday evenings 7:30pm-10pm and Sunday mornings 9:30am -10:15am. Please come out and join us.
We thank our director Phyllis Fibleuil for her devotion, patience and hard work.
We would like to extend a special thanks to Mr. William Adamson, the Youth Choir Director, who assists us on special occasions.
The Youth Choir continues to flourish under the Direction of Mr. William Adamson, and on Youth and Family Sunday we look forward to hearing our young people sing with great delight.